FCP- 40hr PCA (Personal Care Aide) ONLINE ANYTIME (Blended)
with Teresa Mason, RN, CPhT
Put 2020 Behind You ...
* Start your new Healthcare Career in 2021 ...
** Special Discounted Price of $200 - Usually $350
* Compliments of Family Care Pharmacy
* Coming Soon -
* Top Hat Software platform scheduled to start in February 2021
* NOTE: ONLINE Access links are emailed weekdays ONLY
* Monday through Friday at 11am and 3pm ONLY
* No Exceptions - Please do not call nights or weekends
* Learn online wherever it is convenient for you.
Access your class on your:
* Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, or Smart Phone!
Dates: Monthly "Around the Clock"
* Online Portion of this class must be completed within 3-weeks (21-days) from Date of Access Link confirmed receipt.
** Hands-on Skills to be completed "on the job" with a trained nurse added to Fresh Start Healthcare approved program.
RICHMOND & SURROUNDING AREA STUDENTS:
*Anyone NOT currently working with an approved nurse instructor MUST contact the following nurse:
Happie Harris, LPN at 804-485-3589 to attend monthly scheduled Clinical hours; *Usually the second (2nd) week of each month.
First Come, First Serve ... so call to register ASAP!
Four to Eight (4-8) Hours of SKILLS & CLINICAL INSTRUCTION MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN 60-days of CLASS REGISTRATION ... PLEASE BE PROMPT WITH SCHEDULING.
40hr Personal Care Aide (PCA):
The 40hr Personal Care Aide program meets Department of Medical Assistance Services (DMAS) curriculum for Home Health and Hospice and is also accepted by Virginia Department of Social Services for 'direct patient care staff' in licensed assisted living facilities.
The course content instructs participant in assisting residents with activities of daily living, patient transfers, nutrition, oral & personal hygiene with "on-the-job" hands-on training to complete program.
Certificate will be provided to your facility within 14 business days upon successful completion of course.
* DO NOT COUNT WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS.
Prerequisites: 18yrs of age
Class Duration: 3-weeks Online from class start date
* Online covers 36-Hours including videos
* 4 to 6hrs of hands-on Skills Checkoff must be completed on-site
Employment Opportunities: Assisted Living, Adult Day Care, Private Duty, Personal Companion, Home Health, Hospice
For more info, call us at (804) 539-3809